COPYWRITER & BLOGGER
Position type: Volunteer
Time commitment: 5-10 hours per week
Reports to:Director of Operations
The ARCNH Copywriter will be responsible for the development of marketing copy and operational documentation.
- Confident in remote working environments (this position is available completely or partially remote, with the option to return to full in-person later this year)
- Motivated to become the organization’s copywriting expert through self-directed learning
- Available 5-10 hours a week, as needed, with a minimum of two hours available between M-F 9am-5pm
- Has own computer
Qualifications preferred but not required. Training is available for candidates who have a history of being a competent self-starter.
- Familiar with Google applications (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Prior journalism/writing experience
- Familiarity with SEO best practices for blog content
- Familiarity with the concept of peer support for recovery
- Familiarity with multiple pathways to recovery
- Personal connection to Substance Use Disorder (preferred but not required)
- Creation of 1-2 blog articles each week
- Creation of copy for 1-2 emails each week
- Proofreading and copyediting as needed for operational documentation
- Development of operational documentation utilizing outlines provided by staff
- Assistance with grant writing as needed
Comments are closed.