Position type: Volunteer
Time commitment: Varies
An ARCNH Event Planner seeks out event opportunities and coordinates the resources required to host the chosen event. Events ARCNH is interested in coordinating include: open mic night, board game night, paint night, book club, yoga, craft club, hiking trip, talent night and more.
- Become familiar with local community organizations and events
- Propose and develop plans for ARCNH hosted events
- Identify opportunities for ARCNH participation in community organization events
- Develop a project plan for event participation or hosting
- Identify support required to facilitate event ie: volunteers, flyers, donations, etc
- Recruit volunteers to support event development and execution when necessary
- Engage ARCNH resources and other community resources when necessary
- Manage communication between ARCNH and community organizations
- Previous experience planning events
- Positive attitude
- Previous experience with sober events preferred but not required
- Familiarity with the recovery community preferred but not required
Comments are closed.