Help Us Reach Our Giving Tuesday Goal
Giving Tuesday is an international movement that encourages individuals to kickoff the holiday season with charitable giving.
Your donations to ARCNH will be spent directly on the operations of our facility and will help us to expand the amount of services we can offer to the community. Here are some examples of how your dollars may be put to use:
- SUD recovery program development expenses
- Veteran program development expenses
- Education expenses for our service providers
- Scholarships to partner programs such as sober retreats
Other Ways To Give
Get creative with us, from the comfort and safety of your home. ARCNH is partnering with local Substance Use Disorder treatment centers and sober living facilities to spread a little holiday cheer. We’ll be donating handmade holiday gifts and cards to individuals who are away from home focusing diligently on their recovery. Please join us in our efforts, there are several ways you can help!
1) CRAFT WITH US! Stop by ARCNH in Milford before Dec 1 to pick up your free craft kit full of supplies for creating handmade gifts. Craft at home at your convenience, and drop your gifts back off before Dec 1.
2) JOIN OUR LIVESTREAM! Have some time available on Dec 1? Stop by our livestream event anytime Dec 1 9am-9pm and say hello! Hang around for a while and craft with us virtually, or just pop in quickly to show your support! Event link: https://zoom.us/j/97134589140 Text for event password: 603-831-8366
Pay by Check
Please mail you check to:
Addiction Recovery Coalition of NH
180 Elm Street, Suite E
Milford, NH 03055
BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR
ARCNH contributors are local businesses that provide supporting donations of $500 or more to ARCNH each year. Contributors ensure that we are able to continually provide an expansive range of services to the community we share. All ARCNH contributors are featured on the homepage of the ARCNH website, and top contributors are featured on other materials such as email campaigns, flyers and banners.
Have you made a qualifying donation?
If you are a business that has made a donation of $500 or greater, please contact us to be listed as one of our valued contributors. Thank you for your support!