GRAPHIC DESIGN & MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Position type: Volunteer
Time commitment: 5-10 hours per week
Reports to: Director of Operations
The ARCNH Graphic Design & Marketing Associate will be responsible for design and implementation of marketing materials including social media, email, webpage and print.
- Confident in remote working environments (this position is available completely or partially remote, with the option to return to full in-person later this year)
- Motivated to become the organization’s design and marketing expert through self-directed learning
- Available 5-10 hours a week, as needed, with a minimum of two hours available between M-F 9am-5pm
- Has own computer and smartphone
Qualifications preferred but not required. Training is available for candidates who have a history of being a competent self-starter.
- Familiar with Google applications (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Prior experience designing for social media, email, web and print
- Familiar with the following platforms (or equivalent programs): Facebook, Instagram, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Stripo, MailChimp, Google Analytics
- Prior experience managing social media platforms for businesses
- Prior experiencing managing social media ad campaigns
- Strong written communication skills
- Maintains subscription to Adobe Creative Suite (preferred but not required)
- Personal connection to Substance Use Disorder (preferred but not required)
- Procurement, creation and scheduling of content on Facebook and Instagram 2-3x daily
- Creation of daily inspirational quote content as seen on our Instagram www.instagram.com/arcofnh
- Creation of content to be utilized in digital advertising (social media and email)
- Daily engagement with partner organizations and followers on Facebook and Instagram
- Development of email campaign designs 1-2x weekly
- Development of marketing materials to support fundraising, events, volunteer opportunities, etc.
- Creation of marketing materials as needed such as flyers, tri-folds, banners, etc.
- Creation and maintenance of organization LinkedIn profile
- Track and document performance of all marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Email, Website, Google Search)
- Recommend and implement strategies to increase follower/subscriber base and channel engagement
Comments are closed.