PEER SUPPORT PROGRAM MANAGER
Position type: Hourly
Time commitment: Full-time, 32 hours/week
Reports to: Executive Director
Addiction Recovery Coalition of New Hampshire is a peer-led addiction recovery movement and Community Recovery Center located in Milford, NH. Our personal experiences with Substance Use Disorder drive our passion and urgency when supporting the members of our community. ARCNH provides one-on-one recovery coaching, group programming, veteran support, family support and care coordination with hundreds of services and resources in the greater recovery community.
The ARCNH Community Recovery Center opened in May 2020 and launched their Peer Recovery Coach Program in January 2021. As demand for the program continues to grow, ARCNH is seeking a motivated individual to further build the program to meet CAPRSS accreditation standards and oversee the daily operations of service delivery. The Peer Support Program Manager oversees the continued development, implementation and ongoing operations of the ARCNH Peer Recovery Coach Program.
- Licensed CRSW
- Prior experience:
- Providing peer support services to individuals with SUD
- Assessing appropriate level of care for individuals seeking SUD treatment
- Managing and supervising peer support workers
- Providing supervision to individuals working towards their CRSW
- Familiar with Google applications (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Familiar with recovery support resources that serve the Souhegan Valley region of New Hampshire
- Experience using an electronic records system
- Experience documenting organization processes and policies
- Develop additional materials for the recovery coach handbook such as service delivery training documents and safety policies/procedures.
- Develop a program supervision handbook which documents the policies and procedures for effective orientation, training and supervision of the program.
- Provide continued supervision to recovery coaches.
- Participate in clinical supervision twice monthly.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to develop and implement recovery oriented organizational policies and processes which will support CAPRSS accreditation.
- Recruit volunteer Recovery Coaches to provide peer support services.
- Assist the Director of Operations with promotion of the program to the community.
- Plan and lead events designed to recruit individuals seeking recovery into the program.
- Provide consultation to community members interested in ARCNH services.
- Provide assessment, intake and referral services to individuals seeking recovery.
- Provide regular updates to management reporting the progress of program development and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Participate in 12-24 hours of continuing education per year.
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance
Comments are closed.