MAKE A RECURRING DONATION
Recurring donors provide organizations with consistent and reliable funding for their programs. Just $5 a month can have a huge impact for ARCNH.
How your recurring donation helps
A recurring donor contributes on a weekly, monthly or quarterly schedule. Recurring donors provide organizations with consistent and reliable funding for their programs. Sign up once to give automatically on your chosen schedule. Just $5 a month can have a huge impact for ARCNH.
Only want to give once?
Your donations to ARCNH are spent directly on the operations of our facility and help us to expand the amount of services we can offer to the community. Here are some examples of how your dollars may be put to use:
- Resources and materials required for program development
- Scholarships for Recovery Coach & CRSW training
- Development of informational materials to spread awareness of Substance Use Disorder and ARCNH
All donations are tax-deductible.
Pay by Check
Please mail you check to:
Addiction Recovery Coalition of NH
180 Elm Street, Suite E
Milford, NH 03055
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
We’ve created an AmazonSmile Charity Registry. See what we need, and ship it right to our door. Not on Amazon? Stop by the center any day M-F 9-5 to drop off items.
BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR
ARCNH contributors are local businesses that provide supporting donations of $500 or more to ARCNH each year. Contributors ensure that we are able to continually provide an expansive range of services to the community we share. All ARCNH contributors are featured on the homepage of the ARCNH website, and top contributors are featured on other materials such as email campaigns, flyers and banners.
DOWNLOAD OUR CONTRIBUTOR PACKET TO LEARN MORE
CONTACT US IF:
- You want to sign up for donation receipts via email
- You want to receive fundraising updates
- You want to receive our newsletter
- You've donated but don't see yourself listed on our homepage
- You want to say hi 😉