Join our volunteer list to get the latest updates on volunteer opportunities.
Volunteer at our recovery center!
- Customer Service (phone, walk-ins, email, etc)
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Grant Writing
- Life-skill course facilitation (resume writing, personal finances, etc)
- Mind/body course facilitation (yoga, meditation, etc)
Start a recovery group!
- Alcoholics/Narcotics Anonymous
- Celebrate Recovery
- SMART Recovery
- LifeRing Secular Recovery
- Women for Sobriety
- and more!
Become a Recovery Coach!
ARCNH is always looking to add new Recovery Coaches to the team.
What is a Recovery Coach?
With so many pathways to recovery available, it can be difficult to get started and stay motivated. Recovery coaches serve as a personal guide and provide support while an individual navigates the road through recovery.
Not certified yet? No problem!
ARCNH has specific training requirements for Recovery Coaches. We’ll help you get certified in no time.